risk Management multistage process
Risk management - this is the part of activity of heads of the company, which is aimed at cost-effective protection hotels in Novosibirsk from unwanted deliberate and accidental circumstances, ultimately causing damage to the company . Risk management, like any management activity, has its logical aspect (decision making) and its procedure (sequence of actions). Accordingly, risk management can be defined as the process of developing and implementing solutions that minimize a broad range of effects of accidental or malicious events, ultimately causing substantial material damage to the company.
If we consider risk management as a process, it includes:
- identification of objective and subjective factors that affect a particular type of risk;
- analysis of the identified factors;
- evaluating specific types of risk;
- the determination of the acceptable level of risk;
analysis of single daily rent of apartments of Novosibirsk on the chosen level of risk;
- development of measures to reduce risk;
- the implementation of activities and evaluation of results.
These variables relate primarily to the structure of the organization and its management system; communication as channels of information; the staff of the organization since its formation, the qualification, experience, values, interests; the corporate culture of the organization, management methodology; the financial condition of the organization; engineering and technology; socio - psychological atmosphere, etc.
In the organization constantly having problems because of the need for a continuous supply of resources, equipment wears out, technology becomes obsolete, employees are dismissed. There is always a lack of coordination of different parts of the organization.
In the analysis of photos of streets of Novosibirsk can be used for the following conditions or assumptions:
- loss of risk do not depend on each other;
- the loss of one of the supposed risks do not necessarily increase the probability of losses in another;
maximum damage should not exceed the financial capacity of project participants.
The manoeuvring capabilities in managing risk include:
1. The prevention of the risk.
2. Avoidance of risk.
3. Reduce time spent in hazardous areas.
4. Conscious and unconscious risk-taking.
5. Duplication of operations, facilities or resources.
6. Reducing dangerous behavior.
7. The reduction in the magnitude of the potential and actual losses if you rent apartments for rent in Novosibirsk.
8. The distribution of risk.
9. The disaggregation of risk.
10. The spacing of exposures in space and in time.
11. Isolation is dangerous synergistic factors from each other.
12. Transfer (insurance and non-insurance transfer) the risk to other agents.
13. Reducing the amount of risk.
14. Reduce exposure.
Management of risk is financial, legal, statistical (information), insurance, industry and organizational aspects. The financial aspect of business risk.
Risk management is a multistage process, which aims to compensate or mitigate damage to the company upon the occurrence of adverse events
Risk management also affects the efficiency of operations and systems, like management by a targeted approach, the management of resources that allows us to consider risk management as a component of the enterprise management process.The main task of the entrepreneur in this field is to find the option that provides the optimal for this project, a combination of risk and income, based on the fact that the more profitable the project is, the higher the risk.
A generalized block diagram of risk management
It is possible to allocate four groups of risk management techniques:
1) methods of evasion:
- the rejection of unreliable partners;
- avoid risky events;
- insurance of commercial risks;
- search the guarantors;
2) methods of dissipation:
- diversification of activities and areas of management;
- diversification of sales and deliveries;
- diversification of innovation sst programs for secure communication;
- the distribution of responsibility between participants of production;
- the distribution of risk over time;
3) payment methods:
- strategic planning activities;
- forecasting the external environment;
- monitoring of socio-economic and regulatory environment;
- establishing a system of reserves;
- active targeted marketing;
4) Methods of containment:
- creation of venture businesses;
- the establishment of special structural units for the execution of risky projects.
Among the complex of measures for protection against risk situations when choosing the apartment it is necessary to allocate insurance and hedging of risks.
It is possible to allocate the basic techniques of risk management is risk avoidance, risk reduction and risk acceptance.
Informational basis for risk calculation is the accounting statements of business entities. In reporting, you can specify the article, absolute values and dynamics, changes which allow us to characterize business risks. Analysis of accounting statements of the enterprises showed that their activities are exposed mainly to property, credit and market risk. They determine the overall level and the dynamics of entrepreneurial risk.
Risk management techniques business structure through effects on integral performance index includes 13 indicators, which are composed of the threshold values of the indicators for the three risk situations: high, medium and low risk levels
Internal environment of the organization is the interconnected set of internal variables characterizing the situation within the organization and affecting its handling.
This suggests that in contrast to the closed-open system characterized by high entropy, i.e. it can reconstruct itself. Research shows that large and complex organizational systems have a tendency to further growth, not only able to survive. In the interests of the survival of open systems by searching housing in Novosibirsk on dlitelnyj period allow you to combine nesovpadenie: implement strategies to ensure the stability and strategy to the changed system. Stable organization, able to adapt to changes in the external environment, a long time can not exist.
Thus, the focus of leaders should be aimed at the formation of the goals of the organization, its mission and organizational structure, its technology, and resources.
the Study of the internal environment of the company gives the management the opportunity to assess internal resources and capabilities of the company. Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the company, the management has the opportunity to expand and strengthen competitive advantages and, consequently, to prevent possible problems. As in the case with the external environment, the management of the enterprise to maintain and improve the side, which increase the competitive advantage of the company in the long term.